Garden Design Tips to build your dream space
designing our garden is a very pleasing task for most of us. While with time we can make certain changes in our garden like changing the plantation or adding a climber plant or adding a new bright coloured plant to our garden, but some things cannot be changed frequently. These include the pavements on the garden and plot division for plantation and other minor structures for the entertainment of your kids or pets. So, while designing these initial steps of your garden it is important that you plan properly and then go ahead with the construction work. Some garden design tips by Luton based gardeners are mentioned to help you.
- The first thing you need to do is have a layout of the entire plot available for your garden area. Most of the time the available area is not a definite square or rectangle or circle rather it has irregular structure and you have to work cautiously so that they do not spoil the look of your garden. You can use the GPS system to have a look at how exactly your plot looks like.
- Once you have the layout fill your plot with you should fill the plot with irregular overlapping and integrating shapes. It is not necessary to allocate the plot functions at this point of time, just have a rough idea about how you want to fill in the plot area you have in hand. Say you want a circular structure in the centre, so draw a circle at the centre of the plot and then put shapes surrounding it to balance the geometrical structure your plot has.
- After that, you need to decide where you want to build your sitting area or swing for kids or both. Place them according to your wish and then surround those areas with plantations, this helps to make your garden look green and peaceful. Because every time you take a seat in your garden you definitely would like to have a look at some greenery.
- Another important factor you need to keep in mind while designing anything is that the 3-dimensional structure of your garden make sure that none of the structures should be too tall, otherwise your garden might look awkward.
- A good splash of colour can add life to your garden. Choose a bright coloured plantation for the entrance of your garden. Your entrance is very important and you should put some effort into it.
- If you are putting a swing or have some high places on your garden or even the garden walls you can decorate them with a climber plant. But do not choose a colourful bright coloured one a simple green climber is good enough.
- If you have some odd place in your garden which does not come in the rectangle of your garden area then preferably you can cement that part of the garden and put your sitting arrangement there. This will help to acquire the rectangular space available for spaced plantation.
Keep these aspects in mind and implement your ideas to build your dream space. Happy gardening!